SALE OF PRODUCTS
- After you have placed products into the “shopping cart”, you can check and, if necessary, correct your entire order. You will make an offer of purchase only by clicking the “checkout” button.
- Upon receipt of the offer of purchase, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail in which we acknowledge receipt of your order (acknowledgement of receipt). The acknowledgement of receipt does not mean acceptance of your offer of purchase.
- If we are unable to supply you with a product, for example, because that product is not in stock or no longer available or because we cannot meet your requested delivery date or because of an error in the price on our online shop or due to an order quantity exceeding the stated maximum quantity per customer, we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the products, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- The prices quoted on the product pages include GST and the respective delivery charges within Australia.
- Payment can be made by credit card (Paypal, MasterCard, Visa, AMEX ), with the purchase price being charged to your credit card account upon completion of your order.
- When paying by credit, the purchase price will be charged to your credit card account upon completion of your order.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Products shall be delivered to the address you have specified. Delivery is possible within Australia only, and only to street addresses (delivery cannot be made to PO Boxes, AFPO, PMO or Locked Bags).
- On delivery of each product to you, the product shall be at your risk and responsibility and you will be responsible for its safekeeping. Products ordered shall be delivered subject to availability of the products. Where products are not available for delivery at the time an order is placed, you shall be informed of the estimated delivery date.
- For deliveries within Australia, we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products on any specified date we agree, or if no date is specified, we will use reasonable endeavours to deliver the products within 2-5working days (excluding Saturday, Sundays and public holidays) of the order acknowledgement.
- Should there be any risk that high outside temperatures might affect the quality of our products during shipping (possible at 23 degrees Celsius or higher), we shall inform you of possible delays in, or temporary suspension of, delivery when you place your order.
- Please note that, during the warmer months, in order to avoid chocolate melting over the weekend, orders received on Fridays will not be packed until the following Monday
- When placing your order, you agree that we will send the products only once the temperature has dropped sufficiently. In that case, the delivery times specified in this clause shall not apply. We shall inform you immediately when we send the products.
- In the case of circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, the following to the extent these are outside our reasonable control: accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports) we may not be able to deliver the products as specified in this clause and we will not be liable for any delay or failure to deliver the products if the delay or failure is wholly or partly caused by such circumstances.
- To ensure prompt and successful delivery it is preferable that you provide a delivery address where someone will be present during business hours to sign for receipt of your package.
- Acknowledge that if the Products are left at the delivery address advised by you, this will constitute delivery of the Products.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you are available to receive the delivery.
- We do not accept refunds for change of mind, you decide you have no use for, or do not want, the product or you find it cheaper elsewhere
- You cannot refuse to accept Goods merely because they are not delivered by any given date or date.
- We bear the risk of transport until the product has been delivered to you. If products obviously damaged in transit are delivered, please notify such defects immediately to the delivery agent and please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any failure to notify the delivery agent or to contact us has no consequences in respect of your legal rights. However, you agree to provide reasonable assistance to help us assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
- In certain circumstances, Premium Chocolate Company may require that you: supply it with a photograph, via email, of any damaged Product; or return the Product to us for inspection,
before assessing your request for a return or refund.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your order once received, please notify Premium Chocolate Company within 24 hours so we can investigate your order.
We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Damaged goods: Please advise immediately upon receipt within 24 hours via email or phone.
- Email: [email protected]
Phone: (03) 9580 5244